1. Claim Stub/Slip; If lost, the professional must present two (2) valid Identification Card (with photo and signature).
2. If claiming is done by a representative, the representative must present a valid ID (with photo and signature) together with the professional’s Claim Slip and a Special Power of Attorney (if the representative is not a PRC Card Holder) and/ or a Letter of Authorization (if the representative is a holder of a valid PRC ID).
3. For Marine Officer’s authorized representative, Liaison Officer must be duly authorized company’s representative recognized by the Commission.
RELEASING OF PROFESSIONAL IDENTIFICATION CARD(PIC)
1. Present Claim Stub at the Releasing Window and wait for the name to be called or present SPA/Authorization letter if claiming is done by a representative.
2. Sign in the releasing logbook/log sheet and receive PIC.
RELEASING OF BOARD CERTIFICATE (BC)
1. Present current/valid PIC at the Releasing Window Or present SPA/Letter of Authorization if claiming is done by a representative. Wait for name to be called.
2. Proceed to the Releasing Window and submit COR with stamped MDS to the Releasing Officer. Sign the releasing logbook and receive BC.
RELEASING OF STCW '95 CERTIFICATES (MARINE OFFICERS)
1. Present Claim Slip at the designated window or present SPA/Letter of Authorization if claiming is done by a liaison officer/duly authorized representative.
(Liaison Officer must be duly authorized company’s representative recognized by the Commission or in some cases to other duly authorized representative upon approval of the RD/Immediate Supervisor if the marine officer is already on-board.) Representative will sign only the Releasing Log Sheet and the AR.
2. Sign and receive the STCW ’95 Certificates.
For Professionals (Click your service below)
For Applicants / Examinees (Click your service below)
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
We are now accepting renewal of PRC cards which will expire in 2013.
Requirements? Click HERE Form? Click HERE How much to pay? Click HERE
PRC is going to your place to process renewal. Schedule posted via "Araw ng Propesyonal".
If filing at PRC Baguio click HERE for Steps and Procedures. For CPE click HERE.